There wasn't any information in the DrawLayer.an1, but the bgl1.an1 file as your 6 waypoints (symbols), and the bgl.an1 file as the track.
It's been a long time since I've used TP4 (curretnly using TP6/7), but try this:
1) Goto the Draw Tab, select File. Double-click on the bgl file. This should center the track on the display and make it Active.
2) Press Done button.
3) Press Select button (actually, zoom-in first[see step 4], then press this button).
4) Zoom-in the area shown below. Now click on track. The track line should have little squares at each track point.
5) Click on one of the squares. This should change it to a red circle.
6) Now, press the Delete key on your keyboard. This should delete the selected point (red circle). Keep selecting track points and pressing Delete key until the desired points have all been deleted.
If the above procedure works, you can also select a point and then click-and-drag it to move points that are out-of-place, this will help clean up the track a little more.
Here's the track after I deleted some points and moved a few others. I've also attached the modified bgl file.