The perfect standalone GIS management software, XMap GIS Editor is the most popular edition of the XMap suite. It provides just the right level of GIS functionality for all levels of ability and experience in an uncomplicated yet powerful package.
Moderator: Moderator Team
There are two types of thematic maps I want to make, and I wonder if they can be made in XMap Editor.
1) shaded counties -- I want to shade the counties based on a variable I create.
2) sized circles -- I want to locate features on the ground, and then produce a circle scaled by a variable I create; I also want to shade the circles based on a second variable.
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:11 pm
I think everything you want to do can be done. The only hick-up I see is that you will have to manually place a point at the center each of the circles.
~ Buz ~
- DeLorme Guru
- Posts: 2185
- Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:34 pm
- Location: Home at Last....Finally
Return to XMap 7 Editor
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest