* GPS NavMode - a new hands free full-screen view that you can view in 2-D or 3-D. GPS Radar results display on the screen.
* GPS snap-to-route option automatically locates the place on the route that is closest to your vehicle's current location.
* GeoTagger, a new toolbar feature, provides updated image tagging features - allows you to combine digital photos with GPS locations in a completely new way.
* Refine your route by choosing the type of route you are creating - for driving, cycling, or hiking - includes appropriate speed and time settings.
* Option to sort columns of data in the File area of the Draw tab.
* Advanced Find features for searching by category using keywords without having to narrow location.
* Includes $40 of Data Download Dollars for all available datasets, including new color high-resolution imagery. Datasets are now available for individual purchase, allowing you to mix and match a variety of data. Downloads require the use of NetLink and an Internet connection.
* Improved Handheld Export tab.
* Improved Info tab information for tracks.
* Supports small-screen devices, such as UMPCs, or Ultra Mobile Personal Computers.
* Supports the Windows Vista operating system, including recent model Intel chipset personal computers.
* Hundreds of thousands of new roads and road name updates.
Last edited by scotta
on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.